What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

More Interactive Activities 😍

Harlow Mcenzie

Unlinked
Let me list some ideas, i'm not sure if they have been suggested before or what but here i go..

SURFING - I think this would be a lovely addition to the server. People who like to hang around beach can finaly have something to do other than sit at the Tiki Beach Bar 😉 Maybe have different options for surfboards and people can show off their cool surfboards in style and have it as inventory item that you'd have to go home to get if you wanting to have some time off surfing as it's a heavy item.

JETSKI RACING -  It would be fun to go watch people race in jetski's or participate ourselves. I mean this is possible but i'm talking about YMAP add-ons such as below picture.

d9aade-Screenshot_227.jpg

ROLLER SKATING - Sometimes the best interactions comes from walking around the city on foot and get to meet new faces and have great roleplay experiences.  I think roller skating would be a great activity for people who enjoy meeting new people and to be honest, even for ones who like to stay in one spot, roller skating is fun and i think this would encourage more people to go about and interact. Maybe have the actual roller skates as an actual inventory item ? That way if you get robbed, you would have to buy new roller skates 🙂 Same for ice-skating in winter when it's snowing.

PAINTBALL - Paint ball guns with  teams and a YMAP arena. Fun activity! I'm sure alot of people can agree with this 😄 The only downfall i can see is that people end up using the paintball guns outside of the arena. I'm not entirely sure on the ways to stop that, maybe that'll give police more to do 😉 Of course the cost of paintball guns would be high still to avoid bad abuse and have it as a craftable item like other guns aswell to keep it balanced ?

unknown.png

FUNCTIONAL CINEMA -  Would love to be able to go to a movie with some popcorn and a drink, organised movie times with people who could work there, advertise what movies are on at certain days. Another Job opportunity and something people can get together or dates with your loved one. Either way, interaction and roleplay at the movies would be lovely! Maybe have popcorn as it's exclusive food item and other snacks.

- This kind of ties in with functional TV's at your home aswell. https://rtx.tebex.io/package/4424512 < 

ICECREAM VANS - So much nostalgia with this one! Craftable icecreams with many flavours to choose from, we love a good taco van but icecream van? Yes please! Lol. If considered, i could help with making icons for inventory for icecreams as i am a graphic designer and wouldn't mind doing it exclusive for rpuk for free.

THEME PARK -  Since there isn't anything really on the Pier that is usable, a ''theme park'' would be cool? Here's what i've found. I know it's paid but maybe if looked into, maybe it is worth it. I've had the chance to test it out and it was really nice! https://forum.cfx.re/t/paid-standalone-theme-park-9-attractions/5113937 

22fd48e329545da05ab42ed898f9535dd63cced9.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not really an ''activity'' but..

Food props that maybe suit Dinner / House Parties? We only have Full English Breakfast ;x

This is all i have in my mind at the moment. Feel free to add your own suggestions or maybe add to existing ones if you'd like. xoxo 

Last edited by a moderator:
FUNCTIONAL CINEMA -  Would love to be able to go to a movie with some popcorn and a drink, organised movie times with people who could work there, advertise what movies are on at certain days. Another Job opportunity and something people can get together or dates with your loved one. Either way, interaction and roleplay at the movies would be lovely! Maybe have popcorn as it's exclusive food item and other snacks.
we most likely wouldn't be able to use IRL movies for "reasons"

Like the ideas! Althoughmaking paintball guns high value and craftable items just takes any enjoyment out of it for the casual RPer. Not everything has to be a mission to do surely. 

just make the buyable, if someone points one at police(or gangs) and get upset when they get shot it'll be funny

Would love this, maybe even pool and bowling as well, when things are dry this could definitely help burn time when not on the grind, and really could help create that social atmosphere that's sometimes missing from the server

+1

(This is my personal opinion and NOT the opinion of Staff)

Back