What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

More Jobs?

would you like to see more jobs ?

• Yes

Votes: 39 97.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters

MrTurn1p

Donator
Donator
When i first started i did taxi runs and tow truck driving but i wish there was more! 

Hey @MrTurn1p

Voted yes as I agree. Any ideas specifically you'd like to share? Always happy to hear ideas.

From the perspective of the development team, we know there is plenty of feedback stating a lack of things to do in the civilian world. We are putting more focus on that area. I wont go into specifics of on-going work, but jobs in my eyes do make up part of what needs attention.

Hope that offers some reassurance!

Hey @MrTurn1p

Voted yes as I agree. Any ideas specifically you'd like to share? Always happy to hear ideas.

From the perspective of the development team, we know there is plenty of feedback stating a lack of things to do in the civilian world. We are putting more focus on that area. I wont go into specifics of on-going work, but jobs in my eyes do make up part of what needs attention.

Hope that offers some reassurance!
Hi @Hugh

id love to see jobs such as lumber jacks!, painters, bank employees, 

lumber jacks!,

painters

bank employees

i know we have truck jobs but it would be nice for "NPC" Jobs aswell! 

something to mix it all up! i know a lot of people will on a night do taxi runs and tow truck driving but it would be cool to see other jobs! even something like a bin man! moving cars for people! 

the server is amazing as it is but it would bring a lot more people in if there was so much more to do! because most of the time its just people selling drugs and doing taxi work! i cant wait to see what you guys have being working on! im currently banned but trying my best to get back! honestly is the best server out there! 

@MrTurn1p

• Lumberjacks
  • NPC Truck Jobs

And a few others are SoonTM but Keep the ideas comming we love to hear them

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm i have seen binman implemented in other cities and it actually is quite fun. Your given a set route with stops along the way to collect rubbish bags

A junkyard does sound very interesting have cars get stripped of panels before getting put into a crusher. Would be interesting to have it crossover if police are scraping a crims car it could be given to them aswell to strip and scrap

Hmm i have seen binman implemented in other cities and it actually is quite fun. Your given a set route with stops along the way to collect rubbish bags

A junkyard does sound very interesting have cars get stripped of panels before getting put into a crusher. Would be interesting to have it crossover if police are scraping a crims car it could be given to them aswell to strip and scrap
yeah ive done binmen jobs before its really good fun tbf

Coach service for day trips/long distance ‘megabus/national express’ style trips, local bus.

Rail maintenance worker (no trains as far as I can tell but would be a good reason as to why there are no trains having permanent rail maintenance as a job). 

Postal service/multi drop delivery 

Coach service for day trips/long distance ‘megabus/national express’ style trips, local bus.

Rail maintenance worker (no trains as far as I can tell but would be a good reason as to why there are no trains having permanent rail maintenance as a job). 

Postal service/multi drop delivery 
that would be a cool thing! 

Burger Shot! (or another restaurant!)

I would love to see Burger Shot as a key way for people to get food & workers to keep the company going, would create a new high populated area for people to interact, possibly reducing the amount of loitering in and around Pillbox. 

Postman!! 

I'm tryna deliver some letters in my royal mail mobile. 

all the ideas above i'd also love to see added as civ jobs! 

my favourites being bin man, working restaurants (burgershot) and builder. 

Not a job but would like to see jobs ye can make a group and complete them with pals seen implemented elsewhere seems a nice touch 

I'd love to see some form of Bailiff Job, going from door to door for the government to NPC's homes or businesses.

Really brings the whole Bri'sh "Can't pay, we'll take it away" feel.

Allows a sense of morality check for characters if they come across either willing NPC dialogue or hostile encounters.

EDIT:

I'd like to additionally suggest some form of "Loan Shark Collection" Job for the more non-legal character work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back