What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

More MotoX or Supermoto Style Bikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paru

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Brief Summary:

I have noticed that there are a TON of imported cars yet very few bikes

Detailed Suggestion:

I have seen the likes of Harleys and sports bikes, but not a whole lot in terms of Motocross or Supermoto style bikes, I do think its something that RPUK's FiveM server could benefit from, bikes like the KTM 690 SMCR 2017-2021 would be ideal models like this one: https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/2017-ktm-690-smc-r

Or even motocross bikes like a Yamaha YZF450 or KTM EXC450 or even some two strokes! Like the KTM EXC25-300 TPI Models, there's plenty out there and I use them in Single player frequently, they're excellent models with some great mods that can be done, like changing the exhaust, the handlebars little details rear sprockets etc all changeable details.

Not sure how others are gonna feel about this but we have a wide variety of imported cars now, why not add bikes to the list? 

The Pros:

Wider vehicle variety, more to buy!

More bikes = more dealers

Braap

The Cons:

More dev work (Sorry guys! :D)

More vehicle Balance changes

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
massive +1 from me, KTM's are one of my favourite bikes. would love to see them added to RPUK.

Huge +1 I wanna be able to 2 stroke fart my way across the city.

Got a list? (preferably on gta5mods)

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 would be nice if it would come with the ability to maneuver in mid air with them ❤️

Change bike handling to be more hard make wheelies etch.  

+1 also love really old bikes things like yamaha trailways or honda 125 cg even sure i had a mod where it added a honda city turbo car that comes with a fold up scooter like the real one did 

Rejected

Appreciate the Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back