What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

More street workers - used as indicators for gang areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Antrim

Ive noticed at night there are more "locals" standing on street corners dressed in some revealing attire, street workers, hookers, prostitutes whatever you want to call them. I wonder if they could be used as markers for gang turfs, rather than the colours on the map as it is currently. This would give people a clear indicator that certain "turfs" were occupied and it would also give people more opportunity for commercial advantage, it stays within RP, it helps to give various benefits to the city and it shows which are the "shittiest" parts of town. Obviously I am NOT advocating ERP or actual prostitution RP etc  but I wonder if this might be a step closer to the immersion that so many people are looking for. 

It seems to make more sense and is probably easier than hanging a load of trainers from telephone wires... 

I mean I'm not sure how devs are convincing the Vagos trigger happy Locals at Fallen Angels turf to become tame 😁

Well the colours have gone now, the odd hooker might brighten up a few of the turfs a little or make them more recognisable to the average new citizen. 

Ive noticed at night there are more "locals" standing on street corners dressed in some revealing attire, street workers, hookers, prostitutes whatever you want to call them. I wonder if they could be used as markers for gang turfs, rather than the colours on the map as it is currently. This would give people a clear indicator that certain "turfs" were occupied and it would also give people more opportunity for commercial advantage, it stays within RP, it helps to give various benefits to the city and it shows which are the "shittiest" parts of town. Obviously I am NOT advocating ERP or actual prostitution RP etc  but I wonder if this might be a step closer to the immersion that so many people are looking for. 

It seems to make more sense and is probably easier than hanging a load of trainers from telephone wires... 
I disagree people can find out turfs in rp

Rejected - Gang turfs are removed off the map now and it is easy to find out in RP who's turf is where.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back