What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Mouse, Keyboard and Headset Suggestions Needed

HDGamer

I am in the market for a new mouse, keyboard and headset. Any suggestions?

Mouse: Extra Programmable buttons would be nice, wireless would also be good. Circa £80

Keyboard: Mecanical, quiet-ish, full numpad etc. Programmable buttons wanted but not needed. Circa £90-100

Headset: Excellent sound, very good mic (will be using for YouTube/Twitch). Audio is very important to me, no price limit, ballpark of £200-£250.

Suggestions from personal experience preferable! Thanks guys :D

The rough idea I have come up with is Logitech G700s, Corsair K70 and Astro A40's. Any feedback?

I have all the logitech gaming gear as logitech gave them to me, and I was always told to never turn down a freebie! I can recommend them all (G700 range included).

Logitech G19 Keyboard with a handy LCD screen for teamspeak/system monitor and loads of programmable keys. Logitech G9X Gaming mouse with changable DPI while playing for when you get into those situations where you need the smallest movement to get the head shot. This mouse also comes with removable weights to suit your needs and 2 cases if you like it rough or smooth (giggedy). A Logitech G13 gaming pad is nice to complete the set. All of these have colour coordinated backlighting to suit your decor as well.

I have a sennheisser headset that has lasted me for about 7 years. 7.1 surround sound is a must whatever headset you get.

Buy a copy of custom PC & checkout their Elite kit section it's like a PC bible.

Glad you made this Thread as I will be looking into invest in a new Keyboard, Mouse and headset when I come back from America.

Some nice options people have said, Thanks guys!!

Back