What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Mouse Right Click Problem

Rossss

The Flying Scotsman
So randomly my right click button decides to be weird. When I hold right click it basically clicks once and then holds it down. So if i'm not looking down the sights and then hold right click i'll be zooming down the sights. Really weird and I don't think it's a hardware issue and it's definetly not just Arma.

Thanks ?

If it's not just arma it is most likely a hardware issue tbh, try another mouse !!

If it's not just arma it is most likely a hardware issue tbh, try another mouse !!
It's a relatively new mouse which shouldn't break which is why i'm confused. I plan on trying another as soon as I find one, but just curious if there was any other people having the problem or anything.

i've never heard of this yet, if its one of the fancy gaming mice it may very well have "helpful" software which can support this functionality.

What is the make and model please :)

i've never heard of this yet, if its one of the fancy gaming mice it may very well have "helpful" software which can support this functionality.

What is the make and model please :)
Logitech G300S, my old G300 (not S) lasted for about 1 1/2 years before I broke it, but this one I have only had for <3 months.

Can't find any known issues, does not sound like a software issue, I would recommend at this point contacting the shop you purchased it from and get them to send you a new one.

Back