What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Move on from the baldy outfit. Introduce a random precreated outfit instead to stop new player judgment.

VeganVlad

Unlinked
The other day I saw some more known people (Will not name) Basically winding up and targeting a new player.

I honestly believe when a lot of the community see the jeans and purple shoes rocking up it creates a level of instinct to get them to go away (Not always seen myself some wonderful people help the freshies) 

If I was new to the city and experienced instant judgment when I don't even know how to get changed I would consider trying other servers. 

My idea is for maybe like 10 pre designed outfits for males and females and when you create your character you will randomly receive one. Yes people will learn what these outfits are but I feel like them blending in with the community style wise will stop some of the initial judgment without people realising it improving the server growth and new player retention. 

I understand some might say then how can we identify and help them if they blend in.

you shouldn't know someone's new in town by their outfit if they need help many will ask in RP 

PROS

HELPS NEW PLAYERS 

MAKES IT LESS JARING SEEING 5 PEOPLE IN THE SAME OUTFIT BECAUSE THEY ARE NEW

STOPS JUDGMENT

CONS

DEV WORK

FASHIONISTA TIME 

NOT REALLY THE DEEPEST TOPIC OR PRIORITY

If you disagree with this I would love to hear why. 

200.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Been a while since I've made a character now, but I am quite sure there used to be a clothing menu once you make a new character.

Don't see why this shouldn't be a thing, +1

The old clothing menu used to appear when you created a character however since the clothing update it was removed. Would be good to see this back in the game to prevent people abusing new players and robbing them for ID cards etc. +1 

+1

Definitely think there should be a selection of basic clothes to choose from at the start instead of having the same default outfit

Back