What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Move the cast to a different clothing category

Zeus0x00

Unlinked
Currently if you put the arm cast on in the clothing shop it will get taken off when you take off your top as it is in the undershirt category.
I think that the cast could be put into a different category so that you can keep it on if you take off your top.
I think the best category would be bags. 
+Can be taken on and off 
+Will still be there if you remove your top

-Cannot wear a bag with a cast

It could also be put in the Necklace/Scarf category however I feel as though items in that category are worn more frequently than bags. The decal category would probably be the best fit for the cast however IIRC they are also removed when you remove your top.

i would place it in the watch or braclets section, would still allow you to have most of the clothing, but you couldent take it off without going back to a shop

+1 This suggestion is great! although its weird that it is in the undershirt category to begin with. But as @Samuel Shiresaid, it would probably be better in the watch/bracelets, especially if the categories effect how the models work and move (it might just move like a bag and move through the arm when moving)

-1 from me, personally with the casts i feel like it should be NHS to put them on and take them off to add more rp for the HCU part of the NHS. But also feel like in IRL your not going to go to a clothing store to put a cast on yourself it would be the hospital that would do it for you if you did break your body parts. 

Back