What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Move the market to Legion Square

Smith

Krypton
Unlinked
Suggestion:

Move the market that is currently near the beach to Legion Square. It's current location is quite out of the way and I see few people if any there when I pass by. I suggest moving it to Legion Square. Legion Square is much more central and has larger footfall which will mean more people buying goods. It would also be nice to have a social space again (like Bean Machine or Legion Square used to be). The Legion Square plaza is baren and has plenty of space for market stands, which are typically find in central areas in towns/cities.

Pros:

Enhanced RP by having a central social space

Better for the economoy by increasing footfall at the market

Cons:

Dev work

+1 but would definitely make the fps issue that already exists within legion even worse

+1 - Legion is something your almost always going past so to have something to draw people in will be great. Not only will it give good business with people buying food etc from local stools however as you mentioned it will bring a new type of roleplay you don't generally get while doing the shop  

+1 the market should definitely be made more central and it would be great to draw pedestrians to legion square so i can VDM ... i mean roleplay with them.

+1 but would definitely make the fps issue that already exists within legion even worse
Yeah this might be a issue, I personally experience a lot of stuttering when driving past the current market. I guess some easy optimization might fix that

Legion lags enough for people already, you want to make it worse. No thank you. I still struggle at times and I recently upgraded my pc going from 160 constant fps to freezing going near legion all the way down to 50. It effects other people worse than that 

As it is every time in peak hours i drive at high speeds through legion my game stutters and if the market is implemented here it is likely just going to get worse. That being said if the devs are able to implement this market with minimal affect on performance I’d love to see this happen.

Could I suggest instead moving it to here? Still middle of the city, but this location is much more suited for a market plus performance is a lot better. 

efc550c343455764d3423cb73ab4ab85.jpg

e25a4e5e3e70a8f7f750a44c285cbde0.jpg

+1 I think this would be a great idea. If it was implemented so that it didn’t make peoples game freeze up, I think this would bring some good RP, I think a lot more people would go over to the stalls and look to see what people are selling. Everyone drives through legion square.

It could lead to some good RP and communication with different people. I never go out of my way to go to the market place at the minute. I always drive past legion so if I saw people at stalls selling, I would defos go over and see what these small businesses have to offer!

I remember when I first stepped foot into the city nearly 2 years ago, legion was the spot where everyone hung out. It would bring back some sensation and memories of nostalgia, it’d be good to see people gathering and doing things here again 😊

Not a bad spot @Chris McCain, when people talked about stalls being in the city I actually thought they were going to be there

Back