What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Moving Dodgy Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneShot

Staff Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
My suggestion is that the Dodgy Doctor would be in a different location at the start of every month and obviously players would have to try find him.

I think this can add a new RP element to the server as I think that the players that do end up finding these locations can (a) either keep it to themselves or (b) sell the location to someone.

I also think if players that don't know where the doctor is and that they need to get a friend up that the police are after then there will be a risk factor in this by bringing them to the hospital.

I also see a lot of police that do know where the dodgy doctor is and I don't really think it makes too much sense for police to know where it is and to keep this "doctor" around.

If anyone has any other idea's about this feel free to comment..

I actually agree on this. The few times i have used dodgy people seem to find me pretty fast if they know where to look. And that is really shitty sometimes when you want too have a good RP, but it ends up in gangmember or friends comming to the doctor real fast and shoot you up. 

so big +1 from me. 

The few times i have used dodgy people seem to find me pretty fast if they know where to look. And that is really shitty
that's not gonna change if it only rotates once a month, would need to be basically every restart at that point

that's not gonna change if it only rotates once a month, would need to be basically every restart at that point
thats true, but it will still give some different RP, and different vibe when it does move. If it ever happends. 

+1 from me but i think a month is too short a time frame, i think something similar to the when the crafting benches get moved. 

+1 from me but i think a month is too short a time frame, i think something similar to the when the crafting benches get moved. 
tbf, should just have a x amount of set locations(maybe like 10-20 total) and then have them rotate every restart or so.

makes it more challenging, but can also give people longer time to RP with someone before their friends show up

tbf, should just have a x amount of set locations(maybe like 10-20 total) and then have them rotate every restart or so.

makes it more challenging, but can also give people longer time to RP with someone before their friends show up
If it like Altis and they would change yah would be nice, would also give NHS more RP so +1 

Accepted - There should be a larger rotation of Dodgy Doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back