What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Moving houses/delivery fee

Dont Look At Me

So i got a new house, not in the best location, my friend found a better place to stay and i wanted to move in, when i went to sell my house ive noticed everything will be gone from the storage, i just dont understand how it makes sense, no one with a decent storage can afford 6 trucks witg locks just to move houses, 

I was hoping you could implement a new delivery fee just like in selling cars, wherr players have to pay delivery fees of lets say 10k to keep the storage.

Pros: people would be able to move houses without losing hours of grind.

Cons: cant really think of any.

Honestly this sounds like a good opportunity to seek roleplay by having people help you with moving house, like getting a trucking company in to serve as movers. -1

-1 from me unfortunately, seems like it would have the opposite effect from what a roleplay server is about. You can rent trucks in the city and use them, won’t say where you rent them but it’s not difficult to figure out if you have a look. 

@Zulufighter no its not, no one is gonna move 5000 items from a storage everyone just gonna steal it, try buying a new house and get a delivery company, no one iwll do that only if u pay lots of money, moving houses has become unrealistic and depressing, why should i lose all my furniture while moving houses? why should i lose my storage? be realistic please.

@Zulufighter no its not, no one is gonna move 5000 items from a storage everyone just gonna steal it, try buying a new house and get a delivery company, no one iwll do that only if u pay lots of money, moving houses has become unrealistic and depressing, why should i lose all my furniture while moving houses? why should i lose my storage? be realistic please.
Being realistic, in the real world you possessions don’t just transfer to other places for you. 

Go rent a truck (doesn’t cost much) and move the stuff, it’s honestly as time consuming as you’d think mate. 

@Chris McCain I Said be realistic according to the city, not real life, have you moved houses? you think i can go and rent 10 trucks and use them to move things? how is that even a thing this should be reworked.

You can definitely find a legal business to help you with moving, whether all of it gets put straight into trucks or transferred to a storage locker first. If your worried about getting stuff stolen get a contract written up with a solicitor, take out insurance, so many RP possibilities. 

I do understand what you mean with the furniture though, and it is frustrating that there is no way to transfer that and it would nice to see a way of doing it, whether it was an item that could be taken, or there was a way of loading it into specific vehicles.

When you sell your house even if you remove all the furniture it delets it, and u gotta buy new furniture, about the legal biz? its not gonna be either profitable or active, people dont move houses daily, maybe only once a month and thats defenetly not anyone.

Back