What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Mr. Ivhan's goodbye

Ivhan Petrov

Unlinked
Dear , dear community members,

The day has come that I am going to say goodbye to this lovely community.

Unfortunately I came to the realisation that I am not able to be here, go out with friends, have a girlfriend and be in the army at the same time.

I would like to thank everyone of you that made my experience on this community enjoyable.

Special thanks to the Staff team and management for making this community fun and keeping the bad guys and girls out of the community.

It has been a fantastic 3 years, and I enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks to all who made that possible:

@CSI Gremlin > From being my Music source and producer on my really cringy videos to being an amazing CSI. Thank you everything!

@SI Shepherd > Man o man , we had some fun, Laughed my ass of about our creative memes and funny situations. Thanks for the oppertunities that you have given to me ❤️

SI Jon > I had alot of fun during our patrols and banter, laughed alot , thank you for that!

@CI Arrow > Dude, we had some hilarious situations and banter, im really going to miss that. Thanks alot for everything arrow, keep doing those Pub Runs of yours. Its healthy 😉

@DCC Reminissions > If there was a problem or anything that I had on my mind, I could talk to you. And not to forget our amazing patrols , man you made those patrols hilarious! Thank you remi.

@LONG BEARD > Im not saying bye to you, you know where to contact me. ❤️

@INS Mystix > You can't fly and shoot, go sit in a house with a zafir... we laughed mate! Thanks for that 🙂

@MrKraken > Mr Kraken , my dude , thanks alot for helping me and giving me a reason to laugh. - Lynn won't forget 

@CI Greenhalgh 4439 > Thanks green for being my cringy actor in the movie we made , and also for the fun patrols 🙂

@Whongcheng > Man man man , we had a blast making that movie , thanks alot! Keep up the good RP.

@LiL Jeep > Special thanks to you for inviting me to the AFC , I really enjoyed everything we done there. Always here to help out!

@Bob Wilkinson > Mr Bob , the man with the deep voice, thanks for helping me out with my projects, goodluck man!

@Sgt Steve > You made me laugh so hard man , honestly , thanks alot - Young Whippersnapper is out 😄

- Also special thanks to the Athira Boyband and Altis Police band

And all other members of the community, thank you! (I couldnt mention everyone but still thank you!)

Now, following some extreme cringy videos that I made with people in this community. 

- Ofcourse, the Christmas Special 🙂

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And the rest is history...

Thanks alot everyone, I may be here on teamspeak from time to time to talk to everyone.

Enjoy life everyone, thanks for your time and roleplay.

Mr. Ivhan signing off.

@Bob Wilkinson > Mr Bob , the man with the deep voice, thanks for helping me out with my projects, goodluck man!
I'll take that description 😉 You're very welcome mate, happy to work with such a good director! I hope you go far in the future, good luck to you too

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Ivhan i love you man, ill miss you

Thank you for all the hard work that you have put into the community! Both in the police but also the time that you have put into creating all these awesome videos for the community! Don't be a stranger and take care mate! 

Thank you for your amazing video editing skills. Wishing you all the best 😄❤️

Loved your videos, they were always very clever and creative! I'm sure we're all gonna miss you but have fun with whatever life brings your way Ivhan! ❤️

It's sad to see you leave! I will work on my flying and shooting until I see you next time so that next time I'll just kill you with a rook instead of a zafir 😉

cya bro, remember when i joined athira like 1.5 yrs ago

Will miss you mate, Always had good craic when we were on patrol. Please don't be a stranger

Back