What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Mr. Ivhan's goodbye

Mr Ivhan gets another girlfriend.....🤣

Glad you didn't sell the PC this time lol.

You're a special guy dude and I for sure will miss those fun and laugh filled patrols with you.

All the best, and we'll keep in touch!

Some decisions in life are easier than others. Leaving the army, your girlfriend and all the other responsibilities you ramped up may seem like a difficult choice - but you can do it my friend 😇 We have faith in you.. The Dark Powers of the Cringe pulls you back in 😎 

Anyway - on a more serious note, you actually showed me a different path in the art of role play - and even though you may not have realised this you actually changed my perspective on the core element of RPUK; how RP can come in many different shapes and forms. 🙏 Cya soon, no doubt.

take it easy my man, Had good times with you and i hope everything turns out well!

Best of luck man!

I just came back and this is what you do ;( im hurt, but anyway. Good luck man and dont be a stranger 🙂 

@CI Ivhan -  100% this is some MI5 hocus-pocus in preparation for operation 'Bamboozle'..!    Are you faking your leave, Ivhan?!

-Sorry to see you go, Ivhan. 
/Drex

Last edited by a moderator:
Back