What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Mr. Montana/Mr. K.'s life - An Old Nemesis

Khandamir

Currently residing in Los Santos
I met Peachmaster on cop duty and some mean words were exchanged. I decided to get back at him by delivering a truck full of the worlds most juicy fruit, also known as Apples. He didn't like this, made me watch as he dumped it into the sea. I got angry at him so I told him someone drove down the peach trees. I didn't even knew if someone had, but he panicked and took us there. We meet a taxi driver there who has 2 taxis, he explains why (lost connection, RIP), and this is where the video starts.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thumbs up to all those involved for the fun and natural flowing Roleplay. Nothing here felt awkward or enforced. I hope higher ups in the Police won't use this to the disadvantage of some PCSO's who may not have acted according to the handbook. For me, these kind of situations make this game worthwile. Me and @PeachMaster go back a long time, a lot has happened between our characters. Therefor, what he did made perfect sense from a realism point of view. I hope any violations of Police protocol can be overlooked because of it. Complaints won't come from me about it, that is for sure!

Also thanks to the others involved, who I will tag as far as I know them...

@PeachMaster @Simen @JackM @Nuclear @Emi

PC Kevin Stewart
Jesus (Congo Warriors)

Thank you for making my arma day Khand, you're welcome to come by any day so i can say "hi".  ;) 

See you in game you apple loving piece of heretic filth.

Back