What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

MRAPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBigSoul

I have a question that has recently come to mind.Keep an open mind as I am in police and will not personally attempt this.

If one was to make a Google document(detailed) which in theory gave you authorization to have an MRAP(as a security company) would the police be able to brush it aside considering that MRAPs are illegal and usually a top priority for police?

Regards

I have a question that has recently come to mind.Keep an open mind as I am in police and will not personally attempt this.

If one was to make a Google document(detailed) which in theory gave you authorization to have an MRAP(as a security company) would the police be able to brush it aside considering that MRAPs are illegal and usually a top priority for police?

Regards
You wouldn't want to just whip it out when police come along. If you went through Gold Command and were given permission by Gold Command then there wouldn't be an issue, however whipping it out once you get pulled over(Without Prior consent to use by Gold Command)  would be sketchy and if the officer is scrap happy then you are probably gonna lose it. 

Depends what officers you get, there is not set regulations for allowing/passing roleplay documents which means some officers requireing a lot higher standard document then others.

You could steal a real gold command document saying you could use mraps and some officers would still scrap it.

Hello @TBigSoul

An MRAP, also known as Mine Resistant Ambush Protected vehicle, is an illegal vehicle according to the law of the UK, so if you want to use an MRAP, you will need to have permission of gold command. If they give you this permission, be sure to ask them to put it on a google document with their signature and Altis Police logo on. Also make sure you can share it yourself, so whenever an officer pulls you over, you can say "oi mate, I shall send it to you over radio, can I have your name please". After we have recieved this document, and we see it is a real document, we see you are allowed and would let you go. However if you are not able to show this document, they will scrap the vehicle.

Be sure that the document is specific on what vehicle, because if you use just the ifrit, and we stop you in a xi'an, we need to know this. If it doesn't state which vehicle it is, we don't know, and we will see it as a false document, making us scrap the vehicle. The current illegal vehicles are:

• All MRAP's (hunter, ifrit, strider,...)
  • .50 caliber offroad
  • MB 4WD Armed
  • Prowler
  • Mi-290 Taru
  • Xi'an
Also make sure these vehicles ain't left unattended, because if we see an unattended ifrit, we take it to PD, where we scrap it from there. 

I hope my answer helped you in the question about MRAPS.

With regards,
PC Frosty 6991
Police Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back