What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

MrZylford (Action: Ban Issued 29/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Unlinked
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): MrZylford

Time & Date this happened: early hours of the morning 27/01

Which Server did this happen on: #1

Description of what happened: He was robbed of 1million possibly by his friend then disconnected straight away also rejoined like 2 minutes later.

What Rule Was Broken ?:1F) Duplication of any items (money, weapons , vests, night vision goggles etc) is exploiting , 1B) Combat logging during a fire fight, resisting arrest, or when the police are in pursuit is exploiting. Logging off while downed (pending revive) is also a exploit.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:nope.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)
http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/699517120642130401/8921C50F4B51325A5433129E333E80F8C70896F8/
http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/699517120642145518/7AFB1327F04E3602471236D75378B23817A42F8E/

I can assure you that my gang mate didn't duplicate anything, and also MrLuke is our general from the Norwegian squad from Nordic Battle Group, those two are pals and Zylford is even the Major, so i believe there is no crime committed here.

A combat log is a combat log i don't know if this could even be up for discussion its right there is the evidence if you guys could provide any counter evidence feel free but until then see what is said about it.

So you have not tried to resolve this with him and you have no proof that he combat logged except that he logged out after being robbed by his own gang mate. I find this quite funny, So you mean, that MrLuke did rob him for real? In my opinion it seems like he robbed him instead of pressing Y then write in the amount 1.000.000, when he could just put his hands up and let his comrade take the money directly by robbing him? Seems lazy but it is still the fastest way to do it. i have not spoken to them yet but i will and ask them what happened and why he robbed him, You should also try to talk to him.

Haha that my ladies and gentlemen is how u duplicate money, i think most people can do some common sense at times too 

Log checks are needed here

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ i guess that is how its done he even admitted they were friends so i don't know if i should add the guy that robbed him into the report as they was friends as stated above. also so you are saying saving like 1 second on not passing him the money is worth a bounty for robbery ok then anyway lets all leave this so it doesn't become just everyone commenting if it was just a simple money pass then im sure you're friend will be completely fine ;)

Jamie you should add his friend aswell since he was also a part of it, they have nothing to fear if they didn't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back