What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

MSI nVidia GTX 960 Gaming 2GB - £158.99 (39% off) - Amazon UK

make that 970 or above and i might consider getting an upgrade to my 770

960 is bad
I don't get it? I mean because it's not a 980 Ti? Just because it's lower end doesn't make it "bad".. It's for people on a budget, and from what I've heard is that it's a decent card..

Why does everyone hate on the 960? its a good card, i run one and it performs really well.

The 960 is a very capable card. If you do get one though - i'd say go for the 4GB versipn. The 2GB version is being phased out/discontinued as 2gig of vram just isnt really enough these days and the price difference is pretty small. Get the 4GB version if you get the 960.

http://www.dabs.com/products/asus-geforce-gtx-960-strix-oc-4gb-gddr5-dp-hdmi-dvi-pci-e-graphics-card-strix-gtx960-dc2oc-4gd5-B4ZT.html?src=20

4GB version of the 960 for only £20 more.

Or get a real graphics card like the 980ti ;)   (i joke i joke) no but really i have a 980Ti and it's amazeballs and i dont put it to nearly enough use.

Last edited by a moderator:
its good but compared to the 970 its bad 

To be fair, most cards compared to the 970 are bad seeing as the 970 is widely regarded as the best pound-for-pound card out there. 

If you plan on playing at 1080p with most games in the medium / high settings then you won't go wrong with a 960, it's a solid little card for the money.

its good but compared to the 970 its bad 
That still wouldn't make it a "bad" card... The 960 will do great in most scenarios, but if you want to put in the extra cash of course the 970 will be better..

Back