What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Music Bot

Fallen

/F/
Anyone know a website or how to make a musicbot which i can use my spotify to play music from ?

Hmm, Spotify I imagine it would be difficult but could be worked is if you use Sinus Bot as it's free. Might be some tutorials floating about for Spotify playing other than that you may have to re-download them from YouTube or something.

I used equalify it is really good

What virtual Audio Cable did you use ? i cant find a good one that sounds nice without the off fuz and stuff
Try Virtual Audio Cable. You may need to find a version that doesn't say 'Trial' every 5 seconds in the background. If you are on ts tomorrow I can show you 

Try Virtual Audio Cable. You may need to find a version that doesn't say 'Trial' every 5 seconds in the background. If you are on ts tomorrow I can show you 
alright i found some but they just sound crappy :/ alright yeah find me tomorrow my names Fallen on ts usully in Invicita Lobbys

Billy said:
alright i found some but they just sound crappy :/ alright yeah find me tomorrow my names Fallen on ts usully in Invicita Lobbys
Hang on got it to work fine and nice on my ts server seems to just be happening on RPUK ts as my packet loss is 5%ish

Back