What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My 3 nato boxes wiped (Completed 17/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rastafari

In-game name: [TI] Rastafari

Your player ID (copy from your arma 3 profile): 76561197993079379

What was lost: My 3 Nato Boxes with all the 700 processed weed that i had there..

If the position of my house is needed i can provide it privately to the admins..

Value of item/money lost:

3 Nato Boxes = 450k

Im not sure about the weed ..

700 * 3k = 2.1 Mil

Quick description of what happened:

[SIZE=11.8181819915771px]Decided to sell my weed from my house and realized that all my 3 nato boxes wiped it said me that " I need to fill the house with Storage Boxes"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.8181819915771px]Kinda weird never happen to me before..but heard that it happen to some people already..[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry man...

But if it makes you feel any better you had 2.1 mil worth of weed, fitting enough with your name I'd say. :p

This house was bought after the global wiping and all the weed was collected on the last week so your reply is kinda not into the subject.. 
I am owner of the house thats says that my house wasn't wiped its only about the nato boxes that was there..
and after all im playing everyday for month and half so that's cant happen for me ..

450k returned

we do not compensate for job items like weed etc as there is never any guarantee that you will sell them successfully and can easily be re-acquired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back