What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

My application to Orange Cap gang

@MrLongSlongAs for your vouch at this moment in time it can't be taken into consideration, your posts are now deemed pointless, banned members do not have a say here.

Another OCG warning point will be issued, @H4WKACTUALplease can you keep track another one and he is gone.

As for you @Sgt Steve, @H4WKACTUALhas set out CLEAR GUIDELINES, a ROOK! montage not some shitty .45 frag, you have failed at the first hurdle.

We already have an old person as per the roster as such your application is denied.

@MaximDenied!

@The Bearish Crusader, do you have any dimensions for this rather large head, I will have a meeting with another true leader,@Hasan Carsteinnnafter measuring up the truck box and get back to you.

Many thanks, 

Smurphy.

Last edited by a moderator:
@The Bearish Crusader, do you have any dimensions for this rather large head, I will have a meeting with another true leader,@Hasan Carsteinnnafter measuring up the truck box and get back to you.
Since i am a danish pig, my head is more stretched forward, so i would have to sit in the back of the Box truck, i also have trouble looking up. i dont know the true measurements though because i cant read the ruler when its next to my head

Back