What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

my ban appeal pikeymid (Unbanned 26/02/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikeymid

Your In-game name: pikeymid

Your Steam Profile ID: STEAM_76561197971874821

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

cc8ebb090db19cda07492555b690bf34

Date & Time you was banned: 5th of january i think

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: . Rule 5: Rest of Altis

VDM = Instant Ban (We have a anti VDM script however running people over for run is banable and considered VDM)

RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

Flying = you may land anywhere but when flying please keep above 300m as helicopters are very loud and interrupt any roleplay taking place below you on the ground.

Weapons = Firearms purchased from the gun store are legal with a valid gun licence, Weapons from rebel outposts/donator shops are illegal. [SIZE=14.4444446563721px]PDW's Are allowed for people in possession of a Bounty Hunter's License [/SIZE](Altis Police Law) as they fire rubber bullets only.

Medics = You must not kill a medic or steal there uniform, equipment or vehicles this will result in a instant ban, Medics are here to roleplay as a medic and help civilians. if there is a crime going on then the medics first priority would be consult with a police officer, however if the police are all dead a medic turns you can shout to them "Medic Rule B - DO NOT REVIVE"

Prison = You may break people out of Prison by landing in them using a helicopter, you may not shoot at people in the prison and prepare for the police to open fire at you without roleplay if you are flying over the prison or landing in it.

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:i didnt know the rules but after reading them i know what i done and everybody deserves a second chance

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here

Last edited by a moderator:
Rule 5: Rest of Altis

VDM = Instant Ban (We have a anti VDM script however running people over for run is banable and considered VDM)

No worries. It was the other guy.

Approved for your final chance. Do not waste it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back