What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My Biggest Walking Plan

I will be in my news Hellcat streaming it. :D Will fill the trunk with fuel cans so i don't need to fly to airfield and back.

You are absolutely insane.

The coastal length of Lemnos (IRL island Altis is based upon) is 260km. If BIS are to be trusted, then Altis is 75% of that, which is 195km. Considering the walking speed in Arma is around 8 km/h I think (someone maybe check that in VR Arsenal), that would take you around 24 hours, a full day! Maybe even more if the walking speed is slower. Nevertheless, a crapton of time.

If you go ahead with this, you're going down in the RPUK history book.

I will supply if needed a whole Mohawk filled with supplies to make this journey. 

Food, medical... Anything you need to make this happen! 

Last edited by a moderator:

The coastal length of Lemnos (IRL island Altis is based upon) is 260km. If BIS are to be trusted, then Altis is 75% of that, which is 195km. Considering the walking speed in Arma is around 8 km/h I think (someone maybe check that in VR Arsenal), that would take you around 24 hours, a full day! Maybe even more if the walking speed is slower. Nevertheless, a crapton of time.

One thing BIS have wrong tho. Real highest point of Lemnos have over 1400 metres above sea level,when highest Altis one is Thronos aka castle above Oreokastro with 375 metres from what they say. 

I will supply if needed a whole Mohawk filled with supplies to make this journey. 

Supply my Hellcat with fuel so i can livestream it from air. :D 

One thing BIS have wrong tho. Real highest point of Lemnos have over 1400 metres above sea level,when highest Altis one is Thronos aka castle above Oreokastro with 375 metres from what they say. 

Supply my Hellcat with fuel so i can livestream it from air. :D 
And fuel! 

That will be amazing 

I will probably have to do it over 2 days to make sure that i get enough sleep

That will be amazing 

I will probably have to do it over 2 days to make sure that i get enough sleep
Let’s do it over one day! No sleep make it more of a challenge and see if we can do something good from it!

Back