What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My brother and sister..

Khaan

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
So I was watching my brother and sister playing with their toy figures this morning (for reference, his name is Jamie and her name is Ella), he was playing with a whale, and she was playing with a ghost. They were battling it out! It was the fight of the century! The whale was on the verge of winning, he was pelting the ghost down with bouts of water sprays, when suddenly my sister turns around and says..

"Water doesn't hurt my ghost!"

Fair enough.. So the whale tries a new tactic, he uses the might of the ocean to create a HUGE tornado above the water, tearing the ghost apart, when suddenly my sister turns around and says..

"Tornado's don't hurt my ghost!"

Fair enough.. So once again the whale tries yet another tactic, he calls for his good friend Peter Venkman (The guy from Ghostbusters) and uses him to destroy the ghost once and for all! When suddenly, my sister turns around and says..

"Nothing can hurt my Ghost!"

And it was at this point I'd had enough, I'm sorry Ella, but this has to be done.

Action Taken - Powergaming

Name:Ella

Steam ID:76561198094693452

GUID:c16187c77fad1e8688b1f4932c92de3b

She deserved that ! But who will your brother play with now ? :p

Back