What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My car is lost.

Snixeris

My and my friends truck hemtt box is not in our garage or in any of servers .. its lost . Can someone help me what to do ... i bought it for 270k or so when there was sale .

Someone probably scrapped it at the chop shop.
Thought u left :p

But yes, it is possible that it was chop shopped if you didnt store it in your garage before logging off. Have you checked the statspage to see if it is showing on there?

I assume this is your stats page https://altis.roleplay.co.uk/getplayer.php?playerid=76561198121829850

If not, simply find yourself using the search feature on there. However there's only two vehicles there, and both have been crushed. I also took the liberty of checking your gangmates (assuming those are the friends you were referencing) and it seems some of their vehicles have been crushed too. 

When a vehicle is crushed it means that either a meanie bum rebel has decided to crush it for a bit of cash, or the Police have found it full of drugs. Before you log off it's always best to put your vehicles in your garage, that way someone can't scrap it while you 'sleep'. That being said if the vehicle gets blown up, the mechanics on our island are very talented and will have it put back together and ready to use next restart. 

Back