What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My Diminishing Physical Presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louie Austino

Supreme Tea Addict and Perfectionist
So, those close to me will know for some time I've been having some serious Internet Issues, this is evidenced by my continuous streak of being kicked and overall poor internet speeds. Therefore for some time into the future, my in-game presence is gonna be non-existent, it doesn't help anyone when you're talking to them and you just disappear right in front of them midway through a sentence, so for the benefit of that ill refrain from hopping on for a while until I've got this sorted. 

I've spoken to my internet provider on numerous occasions about the issue and they have no valid reason for the issue, I've bought new routers, wiring, The lot. None of which has sorted the issue. I'm gonna still be here on the forums and fulfilling my NHS App Team Duties and ill still keep @CMO Jackdevo updated with the "BEST" NHS memes ever ;) however, my in-game appearance will disappear for the foreseeable future until this annoying dilemma is sorted.

Its been a Pleasure Talking to you all and with great hope, I'm planning on seeing all of your lovely faces soon but for the time being, I won't :( But I can still hear you all on TS.

Oh, I also have the pleasure of seeing the Blue Screen of Death Far too often for my own liking, so that's another issue to look into...

See you all soon,

-Louie Austino

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll still be here in Text and Voice Freddie, and your imagination ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back