What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My first CSGO Frag movie

Literally 0 recoil and the pre fire is insane.. not to mention one shotting through smoke

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool video mate.

Also did a quick video once

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

btw i am a global elite and 2.5k hours only csgo Ive been playing cs 1.6 since 2002 lol.. Those smoke kills are game senses  :Clown:

Every person that has above average skills at the game would figure that some of your shots and 'gamesense' were not legit. Trying my best to not sound elitist as hell, but if you weren't preaiming the hell out of people (literally looking at some through walls) your spray control and crosshair placement were sub-par even for a SMFC.

Speaking of your crosshair placement being sub-par, that's also something really common with wallers. Basically them trying to not look too suspicious and starting to do dumb stuff because of that. And yes, this comes from a person that used cheats and has seen or played with/against a good amount of cheaters.

Give us some full demos so you can prove that you're not blatant as hell.

P.S. Being GE with 2.5k hours and having history in CS doesn't help you kill people through smokes. Especially with people that aren't actual pro players - it would be 80% luck with 10% on 10% crosshair placement and map knowledge. You never know versus what minds you're playing.

EDIT: The recoil you guys are talking about comes from GOTV. Been around before CS:GO was even a thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every person that has above average skills at the game would figure that some of your shots and 'gamesense' were not legit. Trying my best to not sound elitist as hell, but if you weren't preaiming the hell out of people (literally looking at some through walls) your spray control and crosshair placement were sub-par even for a SMFC.

Speaking of your crosshair placement being sub-par, that's also something really common with wallers. Basically them trying to not look too suspicious and starting to do dumb stuff because of that. And yes, this comes from a person that used cheats and has seen or played with/against a good amount of cheaters.

Give us some full demos so you can prove that you're not blatant as hell.

P.S. Being GE with 2.5k hours and having history in CS doesn't help you kill people through smokes. Especially with people that aren't actual pro players - it would be 80% luck with 10% on 10% crosshair placement and map knowledge. You never know versus what minds you're playing.

EDIT: The recoil you guys are talking about comes from GOTV. Been around before CS:GO was even a thing.
video shows only the kills for example the scout kill from middle window I tried 3 times to kill him and the other smoke kills with pistols I do that a lot.. And about crosshair placement its just easy to hold my aim on headline and you should check every corner before show yourself up.. Hold your crosshair on headline all the time and check from the corners where they could come and if there is someone 1 hit easy.. What silvers do is holding their aim to bottom and when they see an enemy they just trying to hold it up or panic spraying..And killing someone inside smoke is just simple in our matches till im global no one says hacker or something cos everyone in ge rank does that a lot.. And the bottom line of mine is I wouldnt upload the video if I was hacking would I? My nickname is clearly open in this video so I still might get vac banned by someone reporting me to valve  :D

I wouldnt mind uploading the whole record but it would take a few hours of mine so it aint worth to upload it to prove myself to someone but you can add me on steam and watch my games.

video shows only the kills for example the scout kill from middle window I tried 3 times to kill him and the other smoke kills with pistols I do that a lot.. And about crosshair placement its just easy to hold my aim on headline and you should check every corner before show yourself up.. Hold your crosshair on headline all the time and check from the corners where they could come and if there is someone 1 hit easy.. What silvers do is holding their aim to bottom and when they see an enemy they just trying to hold it up or panic spraying..And killing someone inside smoke is just simple in our matches till im global no one says hacker or something cos everyone in ge rank does that a lot.. And the bottom line of mine is I wouldnt upload the video if I was hacking would I? My nickname is clearly open in this video so I still might get vac banned by someone reporting me to valve  :D

I wouldnt mind uploading the whole record but it would take a few hours of mine so it aint worth to upload it to prove myself to someone but you can add me on steam and watch my games.
No need to explain how the game works to me, I'm quite familiar.

Also, no, reporting doesn't work like that. People can't just contact Valve saying that someone is cheating and he gets magically VACed.

I wouldn't mind continuing this 'conversation' with why I think your stuff isn't legit but it's obviously getting pointless.

Aaanyway, if you're actually legit, you got some nice shots there. If you want some feedback on the edit quality - it would be nice if you tuned the colors a little bit more and picked maybe some less generic music and better timing overall so it stands out some more. And for the love of God, don't post your videos to HLTV. Nothing good comes out of that. 

No need to explain how the game works to me, I'm quite familiar.

Also, no, reporting doesn't work like that. People can't just contact Valve saying that someone is cheating and he gets magically VACed.

I wouldn't mind continuing this 'conversation' with why I think your stuff isn't legit but it's obviously getting pointless.

Aaanyway, if you're actually legit, you got some nice shots there. If you want some feedback on the edit quality - it would be nice if you tuned the colors a little bit more and picked maybe some less generic music and better timing overall so it stands out some more. And for the love of God, don't post your videos to HLTV. Nothing good comes out of that. 
thanks for your comments yeah actually I just uploaded it to myself to watch it next years to remembrance of old days.. thats why I didnt edit it at all ^,^ HLTV has bunch of trolls giving -rep to video without watching it haha

Back