What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My Heart Goes To France

Archie

wagwan piff ting wats ur bbm pin
Lifetime Donator
#Prayforparis

12243347_423344481207924_1396859507082211163_n.jpg

I can't believe we do have humans like that on earth, it's disgusting.. Terrorists, I wish we could take them all out.

AND THEY EVEN HAVE 100 HOSTAGES.. Fudge my life

Last edited by a moderator:
Unbelievable there kind enough to open borders for refugees then this happens nobody should be put through this torment.. 

Over 120 People Dead, All of my love to the families that have been evolved in this attack. I am almost speechless. Several dozen have survived the hostage attack by hiding on the upper floors. 

Rest In Peace.

This is one of the worst things ever, not sure because it feels close to home or the Hugh loss of life. It's a horrible tragedy and I hope that the people behind this attack pay for what horrors they have caused these innocent people. I'm speechless for this horrible act, but I do have one thing to say.

May the passed rest in peace, my the relatives be helped, may the perpetrators be hunted down and giving the justice they deserver. 

#prayforparis

It's a shame such horror has to come to such a beautiful place. I really despise what those people did any feel sorrow for the people that it has tormented.

Find it hard til believe. I was there only 4 days ago, Im glad im not there now thougth. 

My heart goes out to the people of Paris, and the rest of France.

I do see a big problem in all this. We now seen how easy it is to attack us. And France being hit twice in 1 year. Next summer France is hosting UEFA EURO 2016 and the Tour as every year, I fear something could go wrong dueing thoes events

Rest in peace all them poor souls that were wrongly taken.

I have cleared up the thread, hidden some comments- but am I going to give warnings? No. You know why?

120... No, ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY PEOPLE DIED last night... Any death is severe, yet losing 120 people who were wrongly EXECUTED? How disgusting. The people that have done this were barbaric, vile people, and therefore I am not warning people for some comments that have been made.

People have different opinions, and the one thing I hate seeing is when people pull the racism card when something bad is said about a religion- racism is about a race- not a religion. Religion is something that you can change, and although I believe discrimination against religion is terrible, it is not racism. Racism is discrimination of a RACE, something that you cannot change or modify, something that makes YOU who you are and defines your appearance.

Some people, just like myself are very angry about knowing 120 died. I don't blame them.

Topic is being monitored, however I am not locking it as some comments made were very thoughtful.

Just... If you're going to make a comment, I request that you respect certain religions/views and don't be too... "F this, F that".

thanks.

I have cleared up the thread, hidden some comments- but am I going to give warnings? No. You know why?

120... No, ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY PEOPLE DIED last night... Any death is severe, yet losing 120 people who were wrongly EXECUTED? How disgusting. The people that have done this were barbaric, vile people, and therefore I am not warning people for some comments that have been made.

People have different opinions, and the one thing I hate seeing is when people pull the racism card when something bad is said about a religion- racism is about a race- not a religion. Religion is something that you can change, and although I believe discrimination against religion is terrible, it is not racism. Racism is discrimination of a RACE, something that you cannot change or modify, something that makes YOU who you are and defines your appearance.

Some people, just like myself are very angry about knowing 120 died. I don't blame them.

Topic is being monitored, however I am not locking it as some comments made were very thoughtful.

Just... If you're going to make a comment, I request that you respect certain religions/views and don't be too... "F this, F that".

thanks.
Their acts are not acts of Islam, nor do we condone them. I didn't pull the racism card, I was very upset that he generalized a few peoples actions for millions of Muslims. People are entitled to their opinions but if its like that I'd rather people keep it to them selves.  

It is an absolute tragedy what has happened in France! My heart goes out to all those involved. When you look at the news and see how the people of Paris united together in a time of conflict and tragedy really warms my heart! As Mr. Cameron has said in a recent interview " They are here to divide us and change our way of life, But we have to come together and stand united, and carry on with the way of life that we love, and that we know and that will never be changed"  

#PrayforParis

thanks.
hey man, im sorry about my comment i was pretty pissed off, but to be fair it defo wasnt a racial thing, i didnt mention race lol probs best it was hidden though because i was angry

People like this shouldn't be allowed to live. It makes me sick. My heart goes out to the families of the 120 people who died (1 being british). This could of easily been a lot worse. especially if they got into the football ground. anyways ISIS have dug a hole too deep and have started something they won't win. I also have this thought that i want to join the army or police due to my patriotic duty as a citizen of this great country (even though i cant join the police, i ain't old enough). I truly believe that france didn't deserve this after all that happened during WW2 it's just not right and someone has to put a stop to this. Anyways, i don't want to waffle on any more than i have to but as @Caolan mentioned through what PM Cameron said we need to stand united and not show any weakness as that is what they want to see (as if they won). I expect to see more police around (obviously) and some AR on standard patrol just in case.

Anyways, #PrayForParis, and i hope no one misinterprets what i said it wasnt meant to sound like that. I'd also like to congratulate the french police for responding so quickly and resolving the situation professionally and efficiently.

Rant Over.

To be honest, I am just scared of the effect this tragic event will leave. We will have to see what happens in the future; however action must be taken soon, this cannot be left the way it is.

I think every single one that is in this community are shocked and are praying for the families in Paris. I know that me myself cannot comprehend the fear the people of France were in and still are in.

I hope everyone in this community does feel this as this terror is complete madness.

Back