What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My holiday

Stan I

S T 4 N L 3 Y
Hello lads, My name is Stan I. well this week i've gone under several alias'es. Im here to share some of my pictures and thank and recommend some good lads!

- First off all i'd like to say that this has been one of the best weeks i've had in a while to be honest even though i love being a police officer. This week has been really interesting due to me being a rebel for a week and damn its fun and frustrating! I've been a real bad boy this week :p Robbed, murdered and excecuted both rebels and police. I do get why people stay rebels. It's been a wonderful week thanks to Pavilion and UNMC taking me under their wings. Being a rebel is extremely fun playing, but all the rdm'ers, bad rp'ers in TS is something i did get bored of to be honest, but in all fairness i think we are all tired of them!

- Pavilion, You'r an hillarious gang with lots of great banter! Powerful and humorous gang. I've been so lucky and asked my boy @Fallento join them this week and he said yes. I'd like to thank the whole of Pavilion except Bui for letting me roll with you lads! Doing bank ops, hostage ops, stealing a hunter and killing hoboes. It's been a hell of a lot fun and im quite amazed about all the things we have done this week. I have lots of respect for you guys and i love you all even you Bui! Hehe. 

- UNMC, I've been so lucky to test being a UNMC private thanked to @blaze1981and Edgar Ville whom i cannot tag hehe. It's been a pleasure rolling with you stealing a hunter and doing bank ops and hostage ops. I've gotten a diffrent perspective about you lads now and it's improved. I have had lots of fun with you guys and thank you for taking me with you for a short while and learning me diffrent things! And Private Maxi is just a hobo to be honest haha <3 Cpl. Pimpmauser is just a wierd but funny lad, here's a quote from him "This is making me so wet" (Hobo talking in side chat for a good while). 

• I just want to send out my recommendations and gratitude to you all! Now im going back on duty and well i must say i dont hope i meet you ingame for my own sake hahah!

@CI Coozer @DI Elliott@TacticalPanda @D A R K @Buidurd @DSGT Jake @F R O S T @JStar@JxM@MikeO'neil

- more to be tagged, but the damn forum names mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
c6c584876779c761c1819c8bd7fee8fc.jpg

Was all fun having you! Come back next time! 
If we aren't blanket banned

Back