What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My in game settings resetting themselves?

Cowboy Chip

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
So,  My issue is, it seems that very often when I sign onto the server "Altis Life",  the settings for heli and vehicle are all messed up, and or out of order, forcing me to reset everything and start over.

This happens a lot.  Any suggestions?

Once you’ve set up all your settings go to your documents, arma 3 - other profiles, find your current profile and change the properties to read only. That way your settings won’t change.

Once you’ve set up all your settings go to your documents, arma 3 - other profiles, find your current profile and change the properties to read only. That way your settings won’t change.
Hey Krispy,  thanks for the tip, i'll give that a try...

Update:   No Joy.  as I have A3 stored on my SSL, I do not have a document file.  Also, in the list of files, and sub files, I am unable to find any file named "profile, or other profiles".  

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're referring to the actual ingame Altis Life settings in the Y > Settings menu, I've noticed that too, I have to change them every time I log back on

Hey Krispy,  thanks for the tip, i'll give that a try...

Update:   No Joy.  as I have A3 stored on my SSL, I do not have a document file.  Also, in the list of files, and sub files, I am unable to find any file named "profile, or other profiles".  
On your C drive under your user account you do not have a “documents” category?

On your C drive under your user account you do not have a “documents” category?
The issue isn't the localized file, it's from the server not retaining the settings, Altis life doesn't store files on users PC's it's either on the DB or in the Configuration files on the box/mission file

The issue isn't the localized file, it's from the server not retaining the settings, Altis life doesn't store files on users PC's it's either on the DB or in the Configuration files on the box/mission file
But as he said his vehicle and heli settings mess up it would mean his local settings are changing, not his Altis life settings

Last edited by a moderator:
Back