What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My Little Pony - Donator Car

Include the My Little Pony donator car

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
Ok... we have a few fans here of my little pony... this vote is to include the my little pony car as a donator car.

I have the files ready so should this poll be approved it will be added to the game within the next update.

Get your votes in now! this poll will last until 30/03/2014 16:00

683F19D4900DD45B9D447EB8F600D9931422D246

B64083B7D877B363FA0EC3DC951B94F62B41B6C0

Last edited by a moderator:
Too far... you have "serious" in your tagline at the top of this website, come on..

Yeah it is role play if you think about it people in RL can have what ever they want on their car so why not on here?

Too far... you have "serious" in your tagline at the top of this website, come on..
and oh ye mitch just if we get it doesnt mean you have to drive it ^^

its for the ones that like it^^

its not that we get it and every1 must drive 1 or have 1 atlast XD

Yeah it is role play if you think about it people in RL can have what ever they want on their car so why not on here?
exactly.

just look at my earlier post about links i gave.

people can choose as you stated what ever they want they want for car decals.

so why shoulnt we have same in game as its serious roleplay?

i mean make them choose them self.

and i mean more car decals makes serevr aswell nicer right?

(no matter what type of decals it are like HK or MLP:FIM  are still decals and people still would like to drive it than they can drive it if they want.)

I think we need to give people the option... I mean I wouldn't drive it but there are clearly some fans here...

I have seen all types of customisation to cars in real life so yes it is being serious... if it falls within some peoples personality's they will drive it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back