What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My Montage

JSt4r

Banned
So seeing as i'm gonna be away for a few months I made this video which should hopefully entertain some of you :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just now, -James said:

So seeing as i'm gonna be away for a few months I made this video which should hopefully entertain some of you :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Bet this took 10 minutes to record :p, Only jokes, good video.

Last time someone made one of these it ended badly, Be careful. 

High standards displayed here.

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed.
This is a frag video for god sake, what do you expect, I am sure he is perfectly fine at roleplay but obviously these are the moments of gunfights not roleplay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Am i the only one amazed by him using full auto  at long ranges?

edit: not really that efficient but.. still nice aim!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a frag video for god sake, what do you expect, I am sure he is perfectly fine at roleplay but obusily these are the moments of gunfights not roleplay.
I know... it is a frag video... It states that in the title? Where did I ever mention something that would directly contradict your point that he is perfectly fine at roleplay? I play on this server too and I know there are moments of gunfights?...

Nice shots Jstart!

but the popos did look like a 
TM9FSb.gif

I'm not going to accuse you of rule breaking.. let's make that clear before I'm going to say this. But..

All I've seen, the past month is every ten minutes during the evenings, is that you (JSTAR), or your friend Habibi have been constantly killing people. That combined with the fact your robberies you've performed on me in the past weren't exactly top notch roleplay either, combined with this video kind of confirms that all you're doing here is kill people with as little roleplay as possible. Which I think is dissapointing.. I think if you had made a video including the roleplay that was made beforehand of the killings you'd have surely corrected the negative feeling you have on me and probably many others. Just saying.

But the video is nicely edited, I do not see anything other positive about it other then that.. especially because it's a montage of killing on a roleplay server. xD

I

I'm not going to accuse you of rule breaking.. let's make that clear before I'm going to say this. But..

All I've seen, the past month is every ten minutes during the evenings, is that you (JSTAR), or your friend Habibi have been constantly killing people. That combined with the fact your robberies you've performed on me in the past weren't exactly top notch roleplay either, combined with this video kind of confirms that all you're doing here is kill people with as little roleplay as possible. Which I think is dissapointing.. I think if you had made a video including the roleplay that was made beforehand of the killings you'd have surely corrected the negative feeling you have on me and probably many others. Just saying.

But the video is nicely edited, I do not see anything other positive about it other then that.. especially because it's a montage of killing on a roleplay server. xD
I share the same feeling, but what about the Kavalamode...........

Back