What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My move from Laptop to PC

Superhitmandan

I got a new computer during the week as i moved from a small room into a much larger one in the summer and so had access to a desk lol specs are not as amazing as some of yours i have seen but i have to say i really like what i got

• Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX Mini-ITX Chassis with Window - Black
  • Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170N-WIFI (Socket 1150) ITX Motherboard
  • Cooling: 240mm AIO Liquid Cooler with Noiseblocker Fans
  • CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K Quad Core Processor Overclocked to 4.5GHz
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16gb DDR4 2666MHz Dual Channel Kit - Black
  • Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 970 OC Silent "Infin8 Black Edition" 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
  • O/S: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional SP1 64-Bi
  • C Drive: Samsung 250GB 850 EVO SSD 2.5" SATA 6Gbps 32 Layer 3D V-NAND Solid State Drive
  • Storage Drive: Seagate SSHD 7200RPM 3.5" 2TB SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache - OEM (ST2000DX001) SSHD Hybrid Drive
  • Flight Stick: Thrustmaster Tflight Hostas X

20160120_181534.jpg

20160120_182632.jpg

I see you got it overclocked to 4.5. Try 4.6, it is really the sweet spot for Skylake.

Overall clean and good setup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is someone posting something without a load of hate and abuse being thrown at them?????? what is this madness? 

Looks cool, finally you have moved! :D

Looks really nice!

"Specs are not amazing" - quad core i7, GTX970, 16gb DDR4, watercooled ;) Not exactly a budget gaming machine :p

Interesting that you're still on Windows 7 and not moved to windows 10. just an FYI if you didnt know - but windows will not support the Skylake chipset on anything less than windows 10 shortly, so you'll have to upgrade at some point i believe. Better fps and directx support awaits you! 

Ill stay with Windows 7 untill I die.

specs are not amazing? im here with an intel core 2 duo cpu, and a gigabyte gt 630, and i run arma 3 with 10-30 fps, that is a beast

Back