What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My name is Alfred William

I recently came here to to island. Bought a one way ticket, but forgot to book a hotel. You can find me around Kavala playing music. When I'm not in kavala, I'm usually on some road trip, or sat somewhere playing music. See you around!

Got an hour entertainment in kavala! 10/10. Look forward to seeing you again 🙂

Thank you for the kind words, and the warm welcome into the community. It's quite alright that you had to run. The only thing more important than jazz is duty ;). Unfortunately I do not have the spare time to play a lot, as I have a girlfriend, work and some gigs on the side. When school starts again, I will only be able to play during the weekends I don't spend with my girlfriend. You will however see me from time to time, playing music and spreading love in Kavala on saturdays and sundays.

Would love you to play Eve of destruction when hobo's are exploding at Kavala Garage 😂👌

absolutely brilliant though mate keep it up! 

I'll look into it when I have the time. I do apologise however that I have to practice for an upcoming gig first. I'm glad you enjoyed my playing

Ive heard you like to play music and being part of poseidon i would like to book you for an hour to play at our south checkpoint for everyone to listen how much for your time?

Had the pleasure of hearing you in Agios yesterday! Good luck with the upcoming gig

keep it up! we met in Kavala Police Station Hope to see ya again m8

Welcome to Altis!

Thanks for all the kind words!

You don't suppose 500k would be too much to ask? Again, I'm rather busy these next days. I'm turning 18 in a week, so my grandparents are visiting, and I intend to spend time with them, as well as my girlfriend. I might be able to play again in a few weeks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back