What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My name is Jonathan

[OCC] I am looking to become a good member of the community and try to play and roleplay.

[IC] Hey, my name is Jonathan Heisenberg. I flew in from Sweden Last week. I got kicked out of my Fathers house in Stockholm and I spent my last money on a plane ticket to Altis. Once I had landed in the airport I got myself to the nearest hotel and sleep for a couple of hours. Once I had breakfast I got word from a local trader that was looking for an apprentice and I needed a job kinda so I became an apprentice. The trader was an Apple Merchant. He taught me how to find the best apples and how to make them taste good. After I had done that for a couple of days I took a little bit of a break and went out to the country once there I got captured by a militia force. After a couple of days, i got rescued by the police. Now I stand in Kavala Alone and waiting for some friends and start making money again.

Hi Jonathan my name is Jonatan I'm also from Sweden. Welcome to the community :p

Welcome to Altis, remember to wear your seatbelt it'll be a bumpy ride.

Back