What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My Real age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majed

Banned
i was born in 11/20/2001 This is my real age i have said alot of ages today is my brithday i got the new pc here :D 

they blacklisted me from the police because one time my freiend apply from my pc and second time i apply then they said wait i waited i apply again and it was different from my profil i know its weard but now im 16 and people still think im lieing bois

You can appeal most black listings In the Police. Speak to a senior recruitment team member, they will be able to give you the actually bottom line. 

91a83ca371d50c10becdbd176cfc8119.png

Im sure they have a way to deal with this type of situation.

Unfortunately @Majed, your blacklist covers all white-listed factions for the duration of 1 year as of 07/11/17. This blacklist was imposed by staff. If you wish to make an attempt to have this restriction revoked then you will need to contact a member of the staff team.

Deputy Police Recruitment Team,

//CSI Gordon

Record yourself and your passport because that is a legal documentation of your age and show that to staff.

My passport is an super personal property and not everyone should know about it just take it by trust that would do more and I don't mean I don't trust admins but they have to trust me that I'm saying the truth

Last edited by a moderator:
they blacklisted me from the police because one time my freiend apply from my pc and second time i apply then they said wait i waited i apply again and it was different from my profil i know its weard but now im 16 and people still think im lieing bois
send staff team a pic of your passport :p

Good place to go, would reccomend

e38ec9e3e2042753ae51c8bc89f7d011.png

As you can see my friend in the same class in my school was using the same account because he didint wanted to buy arma so i gave him my account and email and he started using my stuff he even changed the forums account password once or twice I'm. Not sure but he didint told me he is using my account he is the one who got me banned on the server before and now as you can see there is me and my brother and my friend using this account I will change the pass and no one els will have the access to it anymore because that is effecting on me and I don't really like it even the application that where made to the police they all where in different manner and yeah that's it this is me.now and no one will use this account anymore 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back