What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My Russian handwriting

puppy1004

Richest Kavala Hobo
Helllooo,

I was bored one day so I decided to try and learn myself russian. But now I am wondering if my Russian handwriting is readable :/ So, if you can read/speak russian, can you please tell me how this looks? I think it looks pretty bad :p

8cKMUf0.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Much love,

Puppy

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good... Was pretty easy to read it ;) (if you wonder I'm half Russian :p)

Still.. As i have never lived in any Russian speaking country... Well i do have some things that I need to improve so I might not see if you spelled it wrong or anything... It's still readable and thats the most important right?

Definetly readable,but I must make you aware that what you're using is what we call "printed" alphabet,it is much easier to read and write,For what you've written now it's fine,but if you really want to dive into cyryllics I recommend learning "wirtten" alphabet.

It also seems you've written ласпорт,it should be паспорт

P.S.

I made myself such a hilarious reputation,anything russian/slav and I get mentioned ;__;

Looks good... Was pretty easy to read it ;) (if you wonder I'm half Russian :p)

Still.. As i have never lived in any Russian speaking country... Well i do have some things that I need to improve so I might not see if you spelled it wrong or anything... It's still readable and thats the most important right?
Thanksss <3 If it's readable it's fine :p I'll now have to learn to write Russian even better, and start to learn more words at the same time. I can already make very very basic sentences  :p

Это дом (This is a house)

Старый дом (The old house)

Это старый дом (This is an old house)(?)

Это старая книта (This is an old book)(?)

I will also try to learn better pronunciation

Definetly readable,but I must make you aware that what you're using is what we call "printed" alphabet,it is much easier to read and write,For what you've written now it's fine,but if you really want to dive into cyryllics I recommend learning "wirtten" alphabet.

P.S.

I made myself such a hilarious reputation,anything russian/slav and I get mentioned ;__;
Where can I learn 'written' alphabet?(Books always show printed writing, and internet too. As far as I can see) :p Thankss <3

Thanksss <3 If it's readable it's fine :p I'll now have to learn to write Russian even better, and start to learn more words at the same time. I can already make very very basic sentences  :p

Это старый дом (This is an old house)(?)good

Это старая книга (This is an old book)(?)good

Where can I learn 'written' alphabet? :p Thankss <3
rosyjski-alfabet.jpg

Это старый дом (This is an old house)(?)

Это старая книта (This is an old book)(?)

It is difficult to translate into English, the more Russian way is like: это дом= this house, Старый дом= old house and so on and thats like literally just translating it with zero grammar lol

It is difficult to translate into English, the more Russian way is like: это дом= this house, Старый дом= old house and so on and thats like literally just translating it with zero grammar lol
это дом can be definetly translated as thiss is (a) house,this house would've been этот дом

Though translating slavic languages into english could be tricky,our language group is far more complex ;>

If you ever plan on writing proper sentences in russian ,you must learn all 6 cases!
6 cases? I'll study it as quickly as possible. I just finished learning when a a letter is 'hard' or 'soft' and the exceptions to those :D 

And the rule that does this (I don't know how you call this in English):

After a  К, г, х, ш, ж, щ, and ч mostly comes a и instead of a ы. Even though you still say ы. And the 3 rules that belong with that rule :p

ps. Just me or does 'Written' Russian look less Russian than typed Russian?? 😛

6 cases? I'll study it as quickly as possible. I just finished learning when a a letter is 'hard' or 'soft' and the exceptions to those :D 

And (I don't know how you call this in English), but its:

After a  К, г, х, ш, ж, щ, and ч mostly comes a и instead of a ы. Even though you still say ы. And the 3 rules that belong with that rule :p

ps. Just me or does 'Written' Russian look less Russian than typed Russian??
1f61b.png
You're just used more to seeing the printed version,I personally prefer writing in written form on paper,as that one feels more natural.

It also seems you've written ласпорт,it should be паспорт

P.S.

I can second the hilarious reputation

whenever anything's anime related ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Back