What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My story.

Alfred

That sounds like a you problem, not a me problem.
Lifetime Donator
So, I was having a look through some old Google docs when I came across my Police application story. I thought i would share it hope you enjoy.

Hello, my name is Alfred Henryson. I got my name from my Fathers 2 beloved dogs, Alfred and Henry. So this kind of set the tune for my upbringing. Finding out you have been named after the dogs is bad enough but when your father would rather spend time with these animals than with his own child you are doomed from the start.

My school friends would remind me daily of where my names come from and would often rip up my school homework and blame it on me. 

I survived my childhood and start my first job as an apprentice welder. I was actually a very good welder. With no one around me knowing of my past I managed to do very well and learned the skills of my trade. Standing out amongst my peers for the ability I had.

I enjoyed being in the limelight and I made the most of it. I really did enjoy it when people spoke to me.

However, this only lasted a few years before a new guy had arrived and he soon became jealous of my talents and he began to hatch a plan to get rid of me.

His plan was very simple. We had a Christmas party coming up and it was very rare for people not to attend. So as his predicted, I was there as happy as ever and he made his move. He started off by buy talking to me about work as he knew I loved to share my knowledge with people. We spoke for what seemed like hours. He was not shy about buying the rounds of drinks and we were very soon 6 pints in. He suggested we move on to drinking shorts and I could do nothing but agree. By this time I was in the mood to get leathered and leathered we did get.

After the work party we moved out to town and we continued at the pace we had started drinking. I had started to think this guy was a sound guy and he could be trusted. It had been a long time since I had told anyone about my previous life and how I was named after these two dogs. Somehow he got me to open up and I let slip. To my amazement, he didn’t laugh. This made me happy.

We moved on to a nightclub. We were now as thick as thieves and we meet some girls in the club and one thing lead to another and we went off to what can only be called an “After Party”.

When I woke up in the morning or maybe late afternoon. I was not aware of any of my surroundings I was now in a new place no one was with me now. Everyone must have left I thought to myself.

How wrong was I???

Once I had eaten the contents of the mini bar and rehydrate I went back to sleep. When I woke up again it was night time so I went outside. I did not have one single idea of where I was. I had not ever seen buildings made this way. I step onto the road and was run over by a car going faster than a speeding bullet. However, it must be down to my tough upbringing I was not hurt I was knocked down. I rolled over and stood back up. In the back of my mind, I hope this was not a sign of things to come. I walk up to a guy to try and speak to him and he tells me to “Fuck off Hobo”. This happened with pretty much everyone I spoke to. I heard more talking going on down the road so I thought I would go and check it out. I found a group of heavily armed men all talking and having a laugh. However, when they saw me they all shouted: “get away Hobo, Your infectious”. I had, had enough by this point and I asked them what the hell a hobo was. They laughed one of them said jump in my car and I will explain. Now, this was my first big mistake. The guy took me to the beach and didn’t stop when he reached the sea. Then all of a sudden he vanished and I was alone again. Water was coming into the car and I thought I was doomed. My thoughts were correct when I tried to get out and the doors were locked. I think I cried but I cannot confirm because by this point I was in my own private fish tank. All of a sudden everything went black and I feel out the car I knew I was going to die I was saying my goodbyes when I got the faint smell of morphine. It only got stronger and stronger. I was scared I didn’t know what was happening or how I had even got here.

Then an Angel arrived dressed in Red with a helmet on that made him look like an alien. He dragged me out of the water and saved what can only be called my life.

He told me a few tips and sent me on my way with 12 lollipops I might add.

He told me to go into town and buy some clothes and a backpack so off I went. I got my money out and ran to the right shops and brought what was required for a life in this place. Once I had got my stuff. I was lost again to what to do. I stood on the corner of the Kavala market and just listened to people talk complete bollocks.

Until one guy ran up to me and asked if I was new too? He knew my name and everything was he a friend of mine, I was not sure so I asked him for his name and he said he was Madassrubberduck. I knew i had never meet anyone by that name before, how would I not remember someone called that.

We talked about all the stuff we didn’t know and what we might be able to do. In the end he decided he wanted a car. We took a long time to find the car shop. Then when we got there we noticed we didn’t have any money on us. We then ran to an atm. When we had the money we ran as fast as we could to the car shop. The bastard didn’t want our money as we didn’t have a licence. I was willing to give up at this point but Madassrubberduck stayed strong and looked at a video on his phone that told us where to go and what to do. We got the licenses and ran back. He brought his car and was trying to work out how the keys worked. He then watched another video. We were in He pressed the right button and then out of nowhere another guy sprints in and pops straight into the car and drives off. Mads is confused what has just happened.

I had never cried so much in all my life.

This is my story and things have not got much better.

Regards

Alfred.

Application Accepted:

Application Accepted - Moved to interview stage

To complete the next stage please join our Teamspeak Server - ts.roleplay.co.uk

Proceed to join the Police Recruitment TS Channel in the Police Academy section, highlighted in red in the image below.

8c08ee184c8e171af68160ae246c2396.png

The "Waiting Room" room is always open, apart from when naughty trolls or situations are being dealt with.

Only Academy Members and INS+ Interview Team can conduct interviews, however please do not spam them, a single message is enough.

Remember to read the description of the Recruitment Office when you join, so that you know what to do.

Wishing you the very best of luck in your interview.

Forum Shitposter

Spicy Memes Administration

Back