What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

My time...

Voltz

The Butler
Unlinked
...to introduce myself!

Yes hello all, today marks my two years of playing on this server! Admittedly not much has happened to me per say in the last year, apart from ranking from DI to CI and managing RTU to Pyrgos! So technically I have been CI of two constabularys, sweet!

I have met many people this year, so many that I can't name them all but if you come into my channel and I know who you are and I say "Hi" nicely, then you are one of them peoples! (seriously this list would take 3 posts). So I just say thank you to everyone! And I can't believe i'm going to say this but... here's to the next one!

So basically thank you to all the admins for keeping the server able to play and have some nice RP on (and doing a bloody good job!), thank you to past/current police command for actually letting me do stuff (you know what I mean ;) ) and thank you to the community! And obviously thank you to Pyrgos (still the best constab!), and a massive thank you to @@DI Tampax @Alex INFO Jones @DI Drizzel and all the inspectors of Pyrgos, for making my life so much easier! Too many thank yous!

Thank you ALL!

Ps @INS Summerssmells 

Here are some of my favorite gifs!

430f4f218e1d8b18ac99147fc7c367b1.gif

26e96f42f28fd59d8d3a047b9f2aba2a.gif

d117fbf9d90ba46f9f8ddb60cba73fab.gif

​

no_gif.gif

God fucking dammit Voltz... You hobo..... Literally was shouting it in the ts channel 

I can feel the electricity flowing through this post

When I saw this, my heart sank a little. 

eKAQZ74.png

We have had many good times buddy, hopefully many more to come!

Best of luck with your remaining exams, I look forward to your return ?

luckily i saw the "arrivals" bit and no such scary bits occurred.

while i'm here tho, kudos to this guy for being the reason I learned so much about RPUK. Working with him police and civvie side was a blast and it honestly stinks that I never got a chance to work alongside him longer.

...to introduce myself!

Yes hello all, today marks my two years of playing on this server! Admittedly not much has happened to me per say in the last year, apart from ranking from DI to CI and managing RTU to Pyrgos! So technically I have been CI of two constabularys, sweet!

I have met many people this year, so many that I can't name them all but if you come into my channel and I know who you are and I say "Hi" nicely, then you are one of them peoples! (seriously this list would take 3 posts). So I just say thank you to everyone! And I can't believe i'm going to say this but... here's to the next one!

So basically thank you to all the admins for keeping the server able to play and have some nice RP on (and doing a bloody good job!), thank you to past/current police command for actually letting me do stuff (you know what I mean ;) ) and thank you to the community! And obviously thank you to Pyrgos (still the best constab!), and a massive thank you to @@DI Tampax @Alex INFO Jones @DI Drizzel and all the inspectors of Pyrgos, for making my life so much easier! Too many thank yous!

Thank you ALL!

Ps @INS Summerssmells 

Here are some of my favorite gifs!

430f4f218e1d8b18ac99147fc7c367b1.gif

26e96f42f28fd59d8d3a047b9f2aba2a.gif

d117fbf9d90ba46f9f8ddb60cba73fab.gif

​
How dare thou call me a smelly person.

Welcome Voltz lol.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to our community. It is always good to see new people arriving to our community. I wish you good luck out there and do not forget to read the rules ;) kappa

Back