What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Mystic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic_

Unfortunately It's my time to leave,

I've had a good time here, this community was my first and taught me a lot about ArmA and people in general.

I could sit here and bitch about some of my sour experiences and all the rest of it, but I wont, I'd rather leave in peace

Thank you to everyone who's made my stay enjoyable, you all know who you are!
65c4e9a8cec0d6275e0958ae205292d5.jpg
2969e743acf5f2a943acc9cf048349a0.jpg
47b895c8f0af31588e14b531d90634cf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
who's going to do my roadman haircut now? 

See ya mate, truly nice to meet someone from the roads ;)

Bye bye Mys Mys, hope your dream comes true and you become a slug. Bye :(

ae1d3ab1066f838b051389ef9d0176b4.png

See ya later you roadman known you for a long time. Always been a good friend, best of luck wherever you go.
sfe g
keep-it-locked-yeah-2-21630-1453832795-3_big.jpg

Bye Mystic, you are and always will be a true roadman ;)

Best of luck following through with your slug ambitions.

tumblr_mw32ytAnlg1qcdozto1_500.gif

Bye Mystic only really got to know you over the past two months unfortunately but it has been a enjoyable two months playing ingame with you, Good luck in the future, hopefully play with you again some day ?

Glad to see you took on the role as chief deputy of the tactical narcotics unit, couldn't have asked for a better replacement.

All the best,

Smith

Sad to see you go mystic you were a great cop and a pain as a rebel good luck on the road, don't forget the Dubstep !

Good luck where ever you go next ! 

Ah mate, that last picture is bringing back feels :'( Everywhere I've been, you've been and it's mad knowing that I'm not going to have anyone to rip to shreds and receive abuse back from knowing that it's all a laugh... I'm finding it harder and harder seeing so many of the crew moving and being driven onto new things... I know you probably won't see this as your Dad has probably turned off the internet by now or you're pretending to be asleep... 

See you soon Roadman xx

Ohh no keep you have joined the club, keep in touch my sexy little drug abusing ginger.

Cya Mys Mys, have been fun playing with you in both police and Invictia, hopefully you come and play with us every now and then :)

See you later mate , shame too see you leave. Best of luck with where you decide too go next and hopefully you come back. I will always remember your drunken discussion when you said " SEE YOU IN 20/20 CUNT". Its a sad too see you go but have fun elsewhere :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back