What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Name Change - How to do?

tom145678

Good morning, I have just created my account on here with hopes to log on this evening. First time coming back to arma 3 in about 4 years. However I have run into an issue: when I created my account on here it has linked to my steam username and is not my planned RP name, for that I was going to have Tom Hughes. 

Any pointers anyone can give me would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Tom 

Good morning, I have just created my account on here with hopes to log on this evening. First time coming back to arma 3 in about 4 years. However I have run into an issue: when I created my account on here it has linked to my steam username and is not my planned RP name, for that I was going to have Tom Hughes. 
Ok siz I am seeing issue

Step 1.) go to the home page

step 2.) click on your name/photo located to the right of create

step 3.) After doing so go to account settings its the 3rd last one

step 4.) The first thing after clicking on account settings it will say "display name" you can see above that it says "change"

step 5.) click change yet after changing your name for the first time you may need more "post points" to change it again

step 6.) give this a face palm if it worked!

Thanks for the help! I am going to need some post points I think! Looking forward to engaging in this community.

Back