What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Name

NotBailey

Hello All,

I wanted to change my name to Bailey on the website to fit my username within the game but somebody else has already taken that name. I looked up the account that already held the name and it seems that they are inactive since 2015 and have no content related posts. I have also never met someone with my name on the server in all my time of playing. I wanted to know if there was anyway I could have the name or whether I'd have to settle for something else close to the name.

Thanks, Bailey.

Hello All,

I wanted to change my name to Bailey on the website to fit my username within the game but somebody else has already taken that name. I looked up the account that already held the name and it seems that they are inactive since 2015 and have no content related posts. I have also never met someone with my name on the server in all my time of playing. I wanted to know if there was anyway I could have the name or whether I'd have to settle for something else close to the name.

Thanks, Bailey.
Ok siz I am seeing issue

Step 1.) go to the home page

step 2.) click on your name/photo located to the right of create

step 3.) After doing so go to account settings its the 3rd last one

step 4.) The first thing after clicking on account settings it will say "display name" you can see above that it says "change"

step 5.) click change yet after changing your name for the first time you may need more "post points" to change it again

step 6.) give this a face palm if it worked!

Ok siz I am seeing issue

Step 1.) go to the home page

step 2.) click on your name/photo located to the right of create

step 3.) After doing so go to account settings its the 3rd last one

step 4.) The first thing after clicking on account settings it will say "display name" you can see above that it says "change"

step 5.) click change yet after changing your name for the first time you may need more "post points" to change it again

step 6.) give this a face palm if it worked!
Well damn, it says the name is already being used by another member. However I will face palm it as It asked if I wanted to log in as me, I click yes and it changes my name to baileyjhuss7, so it didn’t even change so I gotta wait 90 days anyway. That’s mobile websites for you.

Well damn, it says the name is already being used by another member. However I will face palm it as It asked if I wanted to log in as me, I click yes and it changes my name to baileyjhuss7, so it didn’t even change so I gotta wait 90 days anyway. That’s mobile websites for you.
You may also need to reach a certain amount of posts for example what you have written is one post you can find this under your profile picture it’s not the green icon it’s the grey number I believe saying posts (I am wrong this on my phone I cannot check). It may be 50 posts as well as 90 days before you can change your name.

Back