What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Nanny Mavis

Liam

Unlinked
Met Nanny Mavis a few days and numerous times and she never failed to make myself and the ones I was with laugh.

Unsure of her Forums name but is a paramedic in the NHS under Jade Bell! 🙂

Thank you!! Nanny mavis loves making people laugh! 🙂 Glad shes a joy to some people! 

Maris your roleplay in the interview room last night with me and Theodore was great, it was a shame you had to go early but I'm happy someone recommended you for your roleplay 

Aw yeah think I gave her a lift to the hospital in my police car. Was only short interaction but funny and a nice change 

Hahah I was wondering who nanny Mavis was, gave me and the rest of the Callaghans a good chuckle on Friday night 

Was pretty funny when Nanny Mavis was up at Yellow Jacks on Friday night, especially when she was fighting people XD

Yeah I met her as well when life invader was being manned by some businesslads.

Mavis just wanted to sign up for the bingo night.

Pretty much all encounters I had with her made me laugh at the very least. Other than the time she stole me car at Mission Row.

the experiences and encounters I've had with Mavis so far have been top notch and fun and I've enjoyed and loved every one of them, Good old Mavis keeping a smile on everyone's faces but also mine, keep it up 

Chewbacca approves of Mavis

When you sang at VU,what a moment that was!

Nanny mavis is a blast to rp with and never fails to make me laugh. she is the GOAT

@Jesse 😮 did she steal your car?!? She probably thought it was a locals! I’ll have a talk with her! Heheh! 

Thank you for your comments! Nanny Mavis will be back in the city soon!!

@Jason Zanetti Is that before or after I get my car stolen then trapped in a car then a gun pointed at me? As they think Nanny is a cop! HAHAHA
Nanny is a perfect match for everyone 😉

Back