What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Napken and Classed (Action: Bans Issued 02/02/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Culken

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Napkin and Classed

Time & Date this happened: 2/2/2015  12:30am

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: Me and my friends were driving down the road and napkin and Classed opened fire on us killing two of us for no reason. There was 4 of them together the warlords clan they call themselves i dont know if the other two were shooting.

What Rule Was Broken ?: RDM

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes i sent him a private message via in game private message system because i do not have TS3 installed they dont care really what happens. i didnt abuse them or threaten them in anyway. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbMMPvnSsI8&feature=youtu.be

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

First of all, you private messaged me in-game "Hey, I've recorded you "RDMing" me and my mate with shadowplay, I'm reporting you via forums" Who said we didn't care what happened? I would have said sorry if I knew that you weren't part of the people who opened fire on us with pistols and assault rifles near the clothing store in Athira. You came at the wrong place at the wrong time, someone had shot at us with a pistol and we attacked back in self defense. My friend had spawned in his house to come and help us since there were more of them than us. When you were coming, we thought you were back up to come and help those other guys (for all I know, you could have very well been their backup since you carrying firearms in the back of your pickup into town, you should have either lowered them in the vehicle/hidden them in the vehicle or dropped them into a backpack, we wouldn't have opened fire on you if you didn't have any weapons out.

You didn't do anything to try to resolve this before posting at all, you just had wanted to report us. You sent both of the same private message in-game that you would report us without even hearing us out, we'd have even compensated you for your loss (e.g your vehicle, weapons, clothing.. basically anything you'd need back and gone our own way) 

I don't have any footage of it, because as soon as I thought the people who engaged us were gone, I turned off shadowplay and just when I was going to leave I saw your friend in the back of truck with his pistol out, and you guys. I aimed only at the guy at the back of the pickup truck with the gun because he was armed.

Above everything else, we're sorry.

i was there when this happend. and was compensated 400k and taken to the black market by the warlords. nice guys

Theres no roleplay there

008be073007bccc89beaba5725753549 -1 Napkin - Forum Report 02/02/2015
1317f159276aaae8876140d961715427 -1 Classed - Forum Report 02/02/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back