What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Nathan L - Unban Appeal (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan L

Your In-game name:

Nathan L

Your Steam Profile ID:

Your GUID:

328031a8349c7054fb2f946df07c5114

Date & Time you was ban:

22/06/2015 - Around 7:00pm

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:

[SIZE=medium]3A) VDM - Vehicle Death Match Definition:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Using your vehicle for running people over, using it to ram into other vehicles in and outside combat, using a vehicle with the purpose of making it explode are all considered a form of VDM here (Punishment is a ban) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]However using the following vehicles to immobilise each other (eg. Hunter VS Ifrit or Strider VS Ifrit etc) is permitted in roleplay for whitelisted factions or people in ownership of a rebel membership - Hunter/Strider/Ifrit[/SIZE]

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

It wasnt me it was my younger brother messing around on my game, it wont happen again...

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhm... Why did you link the "How To Appeal Your Ban" Thread?

Also:

Unban Appeal Process Rules

• Do not contact admins via PM or on Team-speak about unban's they are dealt with on this forum only, If you ignore this rule your appeal on the forums will be denied & closed.

• Unban Appeals are the lowest priority as it is your responsibility to learn and follow our rules there are no timeframes. 

• Any appeals not using the correct title and template as shown above will be denied.

• If you "bump" your appeal or keep asking when will i be unbanned we reserve the right to deny the request.

• Any abuse towards an admin will result in a full community ban!

• My Brother did it does not work here, Do not even bother using that excuse.

• We are unable to unban anyone who has been banned with the reason "GameHack #38"

• Any requests that have an admin response but the player hasn't responded after 2 days will be closed and if the player returns at a later date a new request linking the old one needs to be opened.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Skogman what you on about. It was his brother. I was round at his house at the time playing in the other room on my computer. He went down stairs to walk his dog and his little shit of a brother came on (no offence Nathan). I didn't mind his brother been on the game. He started to run people over so I went in the room and kicked him off the computer, my friend then came back and got banned. I couldn't have stopped this since he had control of the vehicle and I was looking at the forums at the time, until I saw him running people over in the police station. My friend is sorry and says that he will never leave his key board again and will stick with it until he dies. 

This is one of those things you only get one shot at. We cannot trust that this will not happen again and yes my brother did it will never work here. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back