What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Naval Action

Jimmyy

I have been playing for a couple of months before the steam release and i'm wondering how many people have bought it since the steam release. It is a really fun game that has grown rapidly in the last couple of weeks.

I'm also looking to start a clan/fleet if anyone is interested.  

http://store.steampowered.com/app/311310/

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My ingame name is Wilco :) 

If there are several, I am the one whos day of joining (birthday) is 26/01/2016 and at the time of writing still a midshipman.

Feel free to add me

I am on USA 2 with @Sovereignand his lot.. We've chosen the Dutch side. I think there is no hive between servers so I dont think we will be playing together much, tho I might join your guys server as well once I have gotten properly started on the current one. I am close to level 2 and I have one AI Cutter in my fleet to assist me. Been doing well upto now, not been sunk yet.

I am on USA 2 with @Sovereignand his lot.. We've chosen the Dutch side. I think there is no hive between servers so I dont think we will be playing together much, tho I might join your guys server as well once I have gotten properly started on the current one. I am close to level 2 and I have one AI Cutter in my fleet to assist me. Been doing well upto now, not been sunk yet.
That's a shame. I hope they make the servers into hives eventually :)

Back