What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Navy, Desert & Red Camo (Uniforms)

Riz

Navy, Desert & Red Camo (Uniforms)

Which Arma 3 Classname is your texture for:

U_B_CombatUniform_mcam

Explain your creation:

Hello! I've created 3 uniforms based from the same concept in 3 different colours. I figured I may aswell submit them as they would otherwise never be used for anything, and would merely be collecting dust. Hopefully you guys enjoy them!

1636718931_DesertCamo.jpg.527124e6c7c670774cb1d2d4858960a5.jpg

1493232287_RedCamoPic.jpg.5e694cc7669fe13ad3eef6c91a64d376.jpg

1540977556_BlueCamoPic.jpg.29c5b9fcdcae1831d1f2e3a41d7b18d8.jpg

I am open to making changes based on popular feedback:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm this texture will be exclusive to Roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm I will email this texture to email@roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

These are heccing cool! I'd love to make some aesthetic kits with these, great job man!

To the wonderful people pressing downvote - Please also comment why so that i can fix any issues that have arised, rather than being left puzzled. Thanks ❤️ 

Please also comment why
In my opinion they look a little bit washed out and bland, I dont mean to insult you when I say this but they kinda look like an Arma 2 skin in terms of colour and detail.

To Improve I think a sharper pattern with some more things going on would be an improvement, also I dont know how you made this skin, but if you didn't use a height map, then using one could help improve the skin a lot.

In my opinion they look a little bit washed out and bland, I dont mean to insult you when I say this but they kinda look like an Arma 2 skin in terms of colour and detail.

To Improve I think a sharper pattern with some more things going on would be an improvement, also I dont know how you made this skin, but if you didn't use a height map, then using one could help improve the skin a lot.
What would you say would make an improvement, in that case? I've put in a lot of effort into my skins, and I'm trying to make them look at the very least decent. I've found more saturated colours than the ones I've used to look quite poor in the context of uniform, personally, and whilst aiming for a pop of colour, I've really tried hard to not make them too bright. 

As for detail - I'm more than happy trying to add some in - I'll see what i can do, I'm just trying to not make it look too crowded 🙂 

What would you say would make an improvement,
I think a sharper and more contrasting pattern would be a good improvement, for example if you made the darker patches more dark to add some contrast to the skin. Additionally if you look at some of the camo patterns that are in use today (dpm, mtp, e.t.c) you'll see that instead of large blobs of a secondary colour they use longer and thinner strips that weave and turn. I think adding a another more contrasting colour to the skin would also improve the detail significantly, the base colour (especially in the tan version) looks a bit flat in my opinion, and adding some more colour to break this up could be a big improvement.

I think another thing to consider is the purpose this skin would have on the server, Arma 3 is a Milsim game and is already packed full of military skins, and I dont think we are really lacking in terms of camouflaged uniforms to wear. - This again mostly relates to the tan version as the red and blue are pretty distinctive. I think focusing on those versions of the skin would be a better idea and making them standout against other uniforms so that they could potentially be used as a looking gang uniform

Last edited by a moderator:
Back