What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Naylor, The Salt Pony Terrorist. Captured

CSI Wolfy

[NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED]

NqXdFQt.png

After nearly four days of the initial warrant issued by the Altis Crown Court, Naylor has been captured.

There are a few I have to credit for the capture of Mr Naylor, first being @CMO Norman Who was the first person to place Naylor into the police service's grasp. Unfortunately shortly after his first capture his group of sympathisers slaughtered the arresting officers, aiding in his escape.

However, at approximately 22:00 on the 24th of February 2038, @CI Dan Barretto [The arresting officer] and National crime agency forces captured Naylor. Below we have a video displaying Naylor's Imprisonment.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would also like to add on, that this mans friends/gang attempted a prison break, and unfortunately lethal force was required from the police force to stop them at all costs. It was a bloodshed, fortunately we only had one casualty who was soon after treated and is back on his feet today. As for the gang that attempted to break out naylor, they are no longer here.

Brilliant. Good editing, an de a nice signature.

That editing man.... We should start a rpuk YouTube channel and promote the server with amazing edited videos showing the quality roleplay that represent this server to the public!

I would also like to add on, that this mans friends/gang attempted a prison break, and unfortunately lethal force was required from the police force to stop them at all costs. It was a bloodshed, fortunately we only had one casualty who was soon after treated and is back on his feet today. As for the gang that attempted to break out naylor, they are no longer here.
Nice.

He likes spending time in cuffs doesn’t he 😜

Back