What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Need new games - Help me please

Hoggie

Rebel
So after 2000 hours on Arma i am extremely burnt out. So i need new games for me too play.

So please comment below what games i should play. Preferable something fun and with a long story / lots of game play (not  a game with a 6 hour campaign)

Example of a decent game would be Witcher 3 as its a good game with a very long story.

Mate skyrim any day with mods the story doesn't end. You need help modding it send me a message.

Overwatch is extremely fun or if your looking into more roleplay games try gmod darkrp. If your looking for a game like arma then try verdun.

Metal Gear Solid V: the Phantom Pain - it's got a great story line in it, all though die hard fans of the series think it's a bit too short from what I've heard :)

I very much enjoyed Fallout 4 it isnt as rich with story as some of the other games but is still quite epic, try some of the Max Payne games.    

Last suggestion I have is DuesEx, you can start with the first game but I would say try Human Revolution if you like that then the new one is pretty good. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The best storyline game ever made imo is legacy of kain soulreaver 2 but its very old the graphics are terrible its a ps1 game lol but if u can ignore terrible graphics its cheap on steam 

Wow I cant Believe Siege has not been included yet !!! 
So much fun to be had especially if you play with a team you know, its also a very social game as well I have met plenty of peeps through playing the game.
Have a bunch of little clips on my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/kill4virus/videos
I tend to get a clip per night of something that i think is worth uploading (but I try not to lol) 
I am amazed how much it has kept me entertained and I have not got bored of it yet, There is no 29 month long grind to unlock all the weapons and operators it can be done in a month or so (playing evenings). Its simple mechanics with alot of possibilities, the recipe for some of the best games. Its not quite like the video below, that was me going a bit mental :D its is generally headshot = dead game 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Also this but you may not forgive me for this one, check out Factorio, This game is pure addiction, They have just completely rewritten the multiplayer after SHOCK HORROR a game developer admitted they should of listened to the community and made a mistake. https://www.factorio.com/blog/post/fff-147 For this alone i have alot of respect for them, and if prison architect and minecraft ever interested you, I would highly recommend this game.
P.s. If you enjoy eating sleeping defecating and interacting with outer humans you may want to avoid this game, Oh and read the reviews They are quite amusing.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/427520/
p.s. Don't bother watching the video to get a feel of the game it doesn't work like that.

Back