What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Need New Gaming Monitor

Don't think I can go that high :(

Just a decent good one. Anything is better than what I have... no more than 30fps due to the monitor :/

HEY MY NAME IS SPC STARSKY AND I HAVE RECENTLY BOUGHT AN ASUS VG248QE, AND GUESS WHAT? YOU CAN TOO!!!!

FOR ONLY £233.99 YOU TOO CAN AFFORD A HIGH QUALITY ASUS 144HZ 1MILLISECOND REFRESH RATE MONITOR MADE BY ASUS. DID I MENTION THAT IT IS CURRENTLY £233.99?!?!?! THAT'S RIGHT, AT AMAZON RIGHT NOW YOU CAN GET A SUPER HIGH QUALITY MONITOR THAT HAS AN 80000000:1 CONTRAST RATIO, GIVING YOU SOME OF THE BEST BLACKS SINCE THE 1990 LOS ANGELES RIOTS! NOT ONLY THAT, BUT YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE THIS MONITOR WHATEVER WAY YOU WANT, YOU CAN TILT IT VERTICAL, YOU CAN TILT IT HORIZONTAL, AND IF YOU ARE TRULY A FUCKING WEIRD UPSIDE DOWN AUSTRALIAN KANGAROO FUCKER YOU CAN EVEN TURN IT UPSIDE DOWN, NOW HOWS ABOUT THAT FOR EQUALITY? 

ARE YOU READY FOR THE BEST MONITOR YOU HAVE EVER HAD SINCE THE ONE THAT MONITORED YOU AS A BABY? WELL GO GET THE ASUS VG248QE 144Hz 1MS REFRESH RATE MONITOR NOWWWW FOR ONLY £233.99!!!!!

£233.99!!!!!!!!

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

I did something simpler. Pay the same price for a TV that's larger and hook it up to my computer. Bigger screen for the same price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive got a tv as a secondary monitor for internet etc, but it cuts off the edges of things.

Starsky I think you should see a doctor :)

Back