What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Need PC help!

Maskedrussian

I am new to the whole upgrading scene and feel I need to upgrade my rig as it is pretty low-end. Specs are here:

AMD FX-4300 Quad Core CPU 3.8GHz- 8GB RAM + 1TB HDD- AMD Radeon R7 260X- Windows 10

What should I upgrade to for a noticeably better performance that can run new games at medium to high settings? Thanks in advance guys :D

I am new to the whole upgrading scene and feel I need to upgrade my rig as it is pretty low-end. Specs are here:

AMD FX-4300 Quad Core CPU 3.8GHz- 8GB RAM + 1TB HDD- AMD Radeon R7 260X- Windows 10

What should I upgrade to for a noticeably better performance that can run new games at medium to high settings? Thanks in advance guys :D
To be fair my rig isnt super high end and i can run arma in 50-40 Frams Which is playable heres my specs

FX-4350 Quad Core 4.20GHz Processor

16GB DDR3 Ram

1TB HDD

1TB External HDD

4GBDDR5   R7-370 Graphics Card

If your looking for low price i suggest stuff like mine :)

To be fair my rig isnt super high end and i can run arma in 50-40 Frams Which is playable heres my specs

FX-4350 Quad Core 4.20GHz Processor

16GB DDR3 Ram

1TB HDD

1TB External HDD

4GBDDR5   R7-370 Graphics Card

If your looking for low price i suggest stuff like mine :)
I'm thinking upgrading my PSU and GPU. Something like 500w with a Gtx 970/ AMD equivalent 

Back